Current guest regulations at the Hotel Ludwig:
Based on the Covid-19 regulations, issued by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia on November 23rd, new rules will apply to all hotel guests nationwide with immediate effect. Guests must meet the following criteria to access the hotel and its restaurants.
- Non-vaccinated guests will only have access to the hotel accomodation when traveling for business (or for important personal reasons). A negative test result must be presented upon arrival and after every four days.
- Non-vaccinated guests won’t have access to the breakfast room.
Exceptions apply to guests,
- who are advised against vaccination from a medical point of view. In addition to a medical certificate (not older than 6 weeks), they must present a negative rapid or PCR test result.
- that are not older than 15 years. They are considered tested because of mandatory school tests.
- Tests must not be older than 24 hours (rapid test) or 48 hours (PCR test).
Cologne in March 2021